Barlina House Preschool in Crystal Lake, IL, has been providing area children with the tools to grow socially, emotionally, and intellectually for over 30 years. Using a semi-structured schedule, kids are encouraged to use self-expression as they learn and interact with peers. To learn more about our programs and enroll your son or daughter, call us today at (815) 477-5403.
Learning is Fun!
If your child is between three and five years of age, then Barlina House Preschool is ready to help them get a head start on their school career. With activities focused on language, literacy, math, science, art, music, and dramatic play, they'll learn with kids their age in a fun and vibrant environment. All our instructors are early childhood educators and certified in first aid, CPR, and AED. We use a curriculum that is in line with Illinois Early Learning Standards, and we licensed by the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services.
Registration for the 2019-2020 School Year
- Registration January 7 - July 31 online or in person at the Crystal Lake Park District Administrative Office
- After August 1, 2019, registration is in person only at the Crystal Lake Park District Administrative Office
- A $50 non-refundable registration fee will be charged at time of initial registration
- First tuition payment will be due September 1
- If registering after August 1, the $50 registration fee AND first tuition payment will be due at time of registration
- A 5% discount is offered for 2nd and 3rd child from the same immediate family
If your child would benefit from the programs and atmosphere at Barlina House Preschool, then don't wait another day to enroll! For more information, fill out the contact form below or call us today at (815) 477-5403. We look forward to helping your child learn and grow!