Barlina House Preschool is a Crystal Lake Park District facility in Crystal Lake, IL, providing area children with the tools to grow socially, emotionally, and intellectually for over 35 years. Using a semi-structured schedule, kids are encouraged to use self-expression as they learn and interact with peers. To learn more about our programs and enroll your son or daughter, call us today at (815) 477-5403.
Learning is Fun!
If your child is between three and five years of age, then Barlina House Preschool is ready to help them get a head start on their school career. With activities focused on language, literacy, math, science, art, music, and dramatic play, they'll learn with kids their age in a fun and vibrant environment. All our instructors are early childhood educators and certified in first aid, CPR, and AED. We use a curriculum that is in line with Illinois Early Learning Standards, and we licensed by the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services.
Registration for the 2020-2021 School Year
- Classes begin Tuesday, September 8 or Wednesday, September 9, 2020
- Families currently enrolled in Barlina House Preschool may now register for the 2020-2021 School Year
- New students may register (online or in-person) beginning January 6-July 31, 2020
- After August 1, 2020 registration is in person only at the Crystal Lake Park District Admin. Office
- First tuition payment will be due September 1
- If registering after August 1, the $50 registration fee AND first tuition payment will be due at time of registration
- A 5% discount is offered for 2nd and 3rd child from the same immediate family
- Rolling registration is accepted as space permits throughout the school year
Crystal Lake Park District Business Hours
M-F | 8:30 am-5 pm
Barlina House Preschool Classroom Hours
Morning Classes: M-F | 9:00 am-Noon
Afternoon Classes: T/W/TH | 12:45-3:15 PM
How Can We Help?
There is limited space available for the 2019-2020 school year! If your child would benefit from the programs and atmosphere at Barlina House Preschool, then don’t wait another day to enroll! Enrollment is accepted year-round, as space permits. For more info fill out the contact form below or use the phone numbers/email addresses in the ‘How Can We Help’ section above.